cOmE aND riTE

Friday, May 13, 2005

Back aFtEr a BrEach

"Bye Bye!", did i say that.. Nah' I never say bye to a thing that is so good to me. And i've liked writing, not always, but at times only. I started blogging abrupty. I am not one of those who has a good command of patience. So I am always unfinished with the things that i start doing.

Yestarday, night, I was awake till 4:30.. Though it was morning by then, I planned not to sleep. As I had told my friend that I'll be wating for him in the bus stop at 5'oclock morning. But I was tired. I streched my eyebrows. Rubbed them hard so that I don't fall asleep. The night was amicably spent. I had such experiences that one can hardly bear. But, I can't disclose each and every secret. And I in noway want to be a thin-skin and a perfect revealer. So I can't tell you about my experience, that night. But I must say they were amicably bitter.
Just when it was 4:30am my modem betrayed me. The computer was shut down. I tried instaling it once. But failed. I was perceptive of the fact that, I was sleepy. I thought I better lay back on my bed. And as Laid down, I was fast asleep. The morning was bright. I was awakened at 10:30'am.. And followed the day's rutine.

3 Comments:

  • Wat do i say? You people r still using dial-up whereas the world is switching on to broadband....

    By Blogger Pratik, at 9:44 AM  

  • Hey..Fcuk u!! Aren't you on Dial-up?? Hmm.. speak out!!

    By Blogger nik, at 1:11 AM  

  • Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
    We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
    Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
    Well now you can get them!

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

    Within 2 weeks!
    No Study Required!
    100% Verifiable

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
    transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
    kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
    allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


    With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
    be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

    Get yours now, you will thank me later
    Call this number now (413) 208-3069
    We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

    By Blogger kevinhunor8614306716, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Hit Counters